"How To Imbibe (take) Silver"
- do "not" swallow the silver
- hold it sublingually (under the tongue) - so that it goes straight into the bloodstream like an IV
- hold silver for a "minimum" of "1 minute" and up to 5 minutes under the tongue
- any silver left after 5 minutes do "not" gulp (swallow) down,
- just let silver gently trickle down the esophagus, so that any residual silver is absorbed by the esophagus "before" it reaches the stomach; therefore no silver even reaches the stomach.
- never mix the silver with anything when taking it
- never mix the silver in water when taking it
- if patient does not like the after taste, then take a peppermint candy, but do "NOT" take water or anything for 1 hour after taking the silver
- do not eat for 1 hour "before" taking the silver
- do not to eat for 2 hours "after" taking the silver, because you do not want to carry any residual silver down into the stomach
- absolutely no drinking water or drinking anything for 1 hour after taking silver, because you again do not want to wash any residual silver down into the stomach.
- patient must take Lactobacillus Acidopholus caps, 1 billion+ per cap with each meal "and" live yogurt with each meal