This June 25th they are preparing us to accept/want THE BEAST power.
Now that they PRIMED US WITH FEAR for our lives from the Corona Virus
they will scare the Crap out of us on June 25th to again put us into FEAR for our lives
to pull us into their major psyche OPERATION
Hegalian Dialectic of:
1.) Create a problem.
2.) Have the mockingbird press TV announcers on TV and Radio hype it up all weekend via all the mockingbird announcers saying the same thing
3.) Then they will provide the solution for us= A UN 1 world Government, so that they can protect and defend us.
So they will be telling us on Friday June 25 that the UFOs EXIST and that there are:
THOUSANDS OF UFOs of
ALL KINDS AND SIZES, some 1 mile across in diameter or length depending on the type, with
UNKNOW AND POSSIBLE MALICIOUS INTENT:
AGAINST the inhabitants of the Whole World, inferring that:
BECAUSE THE UFOS EXIST
COULD KILL US ALL,
therefore TV announcers will program us to “think” that our only logical response should be to FORM A 1 WORLD GOVERNMENT under the UN to protect ourselves, from a FAKE ALIEN INVASION. Telling us that these UFOs are so advanced that we need a 1 World Government to deal with the UFOs.
And of course it WILL BE/IS on a Friday, which is the day of the week they ALWAYS drop shit on us, SO THAT ALL THE GOVERNMENT Departments will be closed Saturday and Sunday, in order to make us “stew” IN FEAR for 2 days over the weekend, to weaken us PSYCHOLOGICALLY further, AND make us sheeple more compliant to whatever they say/COMMAND. Just like they locked us all into our homes, AND wouldn’t let us gather anywhere, so that we could not talk to each other and organize against their shit masks and DNA ALTERING injections that make you a GMO (a genetically modified organism= a GMO DNA modified person) for a virus that only kills less than ½ of 1 % under 60 and only 4% over 60= 99% odds that you will be fine without a mask or an injection.
“NOW” they have got all the people/sheeple doing something STUPID NOW=INJECTIONS.
And NEXT with the coming UFO scare on June 25 Friday, they will get us all thinking that we should have a 1 World Government to defend this planet.
So Be AFRAID,
BE “VERY” AFRAID,
BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE. There are
UNKNOWN CRAFT/UFOs are
CIRCLING OVER US. So be “VERY” AFRAID!
So they can set up The BEAST power:
They will cause you to think this way:
You will “Want” them to set up a 1 World Government Beast Power, to protect you!
Just like they got you to wear a mask, when 99% of us will not die from Corona.
Would you buy/put on a crash bar to bolt onto the front of your car, when your car has less than a 1% chance of being totaled in an accident= has an over 99% chance of surviving an accident. Yet they got you to wear a mask for less than a 1% chance that you would be affected.
NOW they are programming you to BE VERY AFRAID of the Unknown UFO’s. BE “AFRAID” so you will do what they want, and agree to setting up the BEAST Power to defend yourself. Just like “you” agreed to wear a mask.